To Guests of Zucci,
I hope you are all well and coping. Writing this message this morning is not only hard, but it is one I did not think I would have to write. Our team commenced booking appointments last week for a reopen date of the 26th of October. Based on announcements made yesterday by the government, we have decided to pause all appointment bookings until we have a confirmed reopen date. The government are continually changing their minds, and as a business, it is impossible to plan with so much uncertainty. So what does this mean for you? I hope the following answers all questions:
- If you spoke to a team member or booked an appointment from the 26th of Oct, that appointment is still there, and if we need to move it because of a date change, we will contact you first once we have a confirmed reopen date. But fingers crossed we don’t.
- If you had not yet received a call and you had an appointment booked between the 3rd of August and the end of lockdown. We have you on a list and once we have a confirmed reopen date we will call you to book you in.
- If you put your name down on the waitlist, we will move to this list once everyone who missed an appointment has been booked in. You will receive a call or text to book you in once we have a confirmed reopen date. Know that in most cases, the appointments that will be booked will be from mid to late November onwards.
- We are not taking any more booking requests for our waitlist as there are over 1000 people across our 4 businesses that we need to get appointments for. When we reopen, we will open our web booking and phone lines again, and bookings can be made through there for those that did not get on the waitlist.
- Please know that it will not be possible to get everyone in for appointments on the first week or even first 3 weeks of reopening. Our salon spaces will be operating at 50-60% of their capacity due to current social distancing guidelines, and we can not take as many appointments as we once could. I know this will be disappointing for some, but it is out of our control, and I ask that you are as flexible as you can be when we do call to book.
As I mentioned, we have over 1000 people to book in across our 4 salons. This job has to be done manually as we have COVID guidelines that we need to meet, modifications to services because of the length of time between visits and the way we need to roster the teams. We have 6 people working on this process so please know we have not forgotten you, this process takes a long time. Once the date is announced, you may not receive a call for a week after that announcement but know we have not forgotten you.
Once we have a confirmed reopen date, we will commence our appointment booking process again, and we will be in touch.
Thank you in advance for your support and patience.