With our re-open on the 22nd of October, we wanted to share our updated Covid Safe Plan.
Your visit to the salon:
- Check-in: On entry to the salon, you need to check-in using a QR code.
- Proof of vaccination: On entry to the salon, a member of our team will need to check proof of dual vaccination. We will only be able to see guests who have had two covid vaccinations until advised by the Victorian gov.
- Hygiene: We require all guests to sanitise their hands when entering the salon. Our team will be sanitising and washing their hands constantly through their shifts.
- Capacity limits: Our salons will have a limit of 5 guests at any one time in the salon. This rule will be temporary until the state reaches 80% double vaccinations.
- Cleaning: All areas of the salon are cleaned and sanitised between guests.
- Social distance: All our guests will be seated a minimum of 1.5m apart during their service. Our team will social distance when they are not with guests and wherever possible.
- Mask wearing: We ask that all guests bring their masks to their appointment. If you have a colour, we ask that you wear a disposable mask. If you can not wear a mask for medical reasons, we ask you to let us know before your appointment.
- Beverages and magazines: We will be serving all drinks with our services. We won’t have magazines available, so please bring your reading materials.
Our team are ready and excited to be back in the salon. They are abreast of the Zucci Covid Safe practices. All our working teams are fully vaccinated, and those that are not will return to work when they are.
If a team member comes into contact with someone with Covid or is infected with Covid, we will follow the directions and processes outlined by the Vic government at the time.
With everything we have been through for the last two years, Zucci has and will continue to be flexible. As situations and requirements change, so will we. Our industry has had many different rules and provisions set out by the Vic gov with little or no notice, and we will continue to do our best to follow these guidelines. We appreciate any feedback at any time re our in-salon practices or our communication. Please email email@example.com or reach out to the salons directly.
Thank you to our guests and team for the ongoing support; we are so grateful. Here’s to the rest of 2021 and a brighter 2022!
Rocco Petrucci and Shakira Petrucci