This month at Zucci sees the launch of the Tulasara Wedding Masque for the Face and Eyes. This is a long awaited addition to the Tulasara family. When Aveda announced that they where releasing a “wedding masque”, the usual response was “I am not getting married!!!” The beauty of the wedding masque you do not need to be getting married to have the best skin possible. You can have it every day.
This range is designed to brighten skin overnight and firm the look of skin over time. Wake up to luminous-looking, wedding-day skin—every day with our 97% naturally derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Skin looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
Creates brighter, more radiant skin and helps to even the look of skin tone and diminish the appearance of dark spots and or dullness with continued nightly use.
- Works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
- With continued nightly use, supports skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
- Inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
- Curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin’s appearance and promote a more even looking skin tone.
- Organic apricot seed oil helps support skin’s natural repair processes that happen at night.
- Tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
- Dermatologist-tested and non- comedogenic
- Suitable for all skin types
*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.
For more information about the Tulasara Wedding Masque for the Face and Eyes please visit any of your Zucci Locations for a complimentary Skincare consultation and experience.